Doiwrisicro Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Magic Knight Rayearth Full Movie Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

d6a2afd33b When the princess of a land ruled by the power of one's will is kidnapped by a traitorous priest, she summons three young girls from Japan to potentially fulfill the legends of the Magic Knights. Stranded upon this mysterious world until they can rescue the princess, the trio struggle to survive against the Priest's assault.
Magic Knight Rayearth is about 3 girls sent to another world, where they must gain magic in order to save everyone from evil. This is one of CLAMP's (CLAMP is a group of Japanese comic artists) best projects. Okay, it is kind of a Sailor Moon rip-off in some small areas, but most of the series is pretty original. The ending is very shocking and this anime deserves a look.
I liked a lot Magic Knight Rayearth. It was one of my favorite shows from my childhood and it was one of the very first magical girl series I've seen in my life, having the chance to watch it before than "Sailor Moon".<br/><br/>I enjoyed a lot that series due its good combination of action, comedy and drama, with a very entertaining plot which took several elements from many different fantasy stories and video-games (Suchfor example, "The Neverending Story", "The Legend of Zelda" and "Dungeons and Dragons")<br/><br/>But what impressed me most of that series was the resolution of its first season, which was very dramatic and unhappy, being a total subversion of the classic tale of the heroes destined to save a princess. Back then, I really thought that was the definitive ending of the series.<br/><br/>Fortunately, the story didn't end there, and I was glad to discover the story continued in a second season, which also was darker and more dramatic than the first one, but which had a more satisfying and heartwarming resolution.<br/><br/>Unlike the first season of the series, "Magic Knight Rayearth 2" focused more on the science-fiction aspects of the plot, involving a lot of giant robot battles. <br/><br/>Some new characters were introduced, including a romantic interest for the main character (playing a very important role in her character development) and some sinister new villains.<br/><br/>While notgreatthe previous season, and despite its slow-pace at moments (One of the main flaws of this season is that it had more filler episodes than the first one) "Magic Knight Rayearth 2" was a decent sequel of one of the most underrated anime shows ever made, having one of the most epic conclusions that I have seen in a magical girl series.<br/><br/>8/10

Code Red hd full movie downloadThe Knock Out Cop full movie hd 1080pBeware the Third Wish full movie in hindi free downloadHeat 2: South full movie 720p downloadFighting to Live full movie kickass torrentthe Full Speed Ahead, Captain! full movie in hindi free downloadfree download SyncA Man Called 'Tolongges' in hindi free downloadMahoutsukai full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pdownload Muay Thai GiantEpisode 8.22 720pGrand Theft Auto: London, 1969 online freeEpisode dated 18 July 2013 sub downloadthe Combust! downloadThe Revenge of Dracula in hindi 720pTumbledown Ranch in Arizona dubbed hindi movie free download torrentfree download Chrono CrossUno de dos full movie hd 1080pmalayalam movie download A Rogue's TaleA Deal with the Devil full movie in hindi 720p

last edited 216 weeks ago by Doiwrisicro

zaiyamariya replied

189 weeks ago

Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful movie. I like the story in the movie which really takes me into the movie is watching. bus accident lawsuit The actors in the film have done their best to express in the movie which makes it too good.
Please log in to post a reply.